The life of the Motelet family with our little girl and little man.
WOW! I just realized that Sarah is the only girl! Spoiled? I hope so. Your parents look so happy and well. This is a super cute photo. :)
Thanks Sara. Yup, my Sarah is the only girl. My parents are so happy with all the kids and love every min. of grandparent-hood. They ask about you often :)
And, Mike's little boy, Caleb (right?) has the best rolls. I can't stop smiling when I look at his arms. That's a sign of a good mommy! Glad you guys are all well.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! I just realized that Sarah is the only girl! Spoiled? I hope so. Your parents look so happy and well.
This is a super cute photo. :)
Thanks Sara. Yup, my Sarah is the only girl. My parents are so happy with all the kids and love every min. of grandparent-hood. They ask about you often :)
And, Mike's little boy, Caleb (right?) has the best rolls. I can't stop smiling when I look at his arms.
That's a sign of a good mommy!
Glad you guys are all well.
Post a Comment