Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Starting already???? (ugghh)

So a quick story:
Yesterday I picked up Sarah from daycare and her teacher asked her "should I tell your mom or are you going to?" I instantly thought "oh no, what did she do". Apparently on Monday she and another boy crawled behind a chair and were holding hands. Then on Tues. she and the same boy were in the same spot but Sarah was kissing him. She drools a lot lately --teeth -- so the boy was soaked.

By the way, the boy looks a lot like her real boyfriend Will. Sorry Will, we will set her straight.

I think it just got harder raising a girl than a boy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it!

Sara said...

Big, drooling kisses are the best! ..... looks like she needs a brother to keep an eye on her ..... :) She is so cute, it's no wonder all the boys want to kiss her .... !