Every morning between 6:00 A.M. and 7:00 A.M. I do the walk from our bedroom into Sarah's room. One eye closed and one barely directing me as to not run into the wall. I selfishly think to myself that even though she is crying, "she is not done sleeping." I then lean over the crib to and give her my speech: "babies sleep a lot, you are a baby and you not done sleeping, you could do one more hour." However, EVERY DAY, she thinks my speech is funny, instantly stops crying and laughs in my face. Hence, sleep is over and the day starts.
3 comments:
Oops! Sorry! Shoot. I have two blogs - one that is my thoughts - uncensored and totally funny. My sign in name for that blog is: a funny sh*t. My sign in for my other blog - (which is G-rated)- is 'Adam's Mom'. Very different, I know. But I accidently signed in with the wrong name when leaving a comment on this fellow G-rated blog. Sorry about that .... Sarah is super cute ... I'm dumb, I know.
Post a Comment